Enjoy all the flavor of traditional beef bourguignon that is hearty but elegant enough for
a dinner party.
Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pound special steak
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 12 small onions peeled
- 1/4 basil chopped
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 bacon slices
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1/2 pound mushrooms diced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Put the olive oil and bacon in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add onions and garlic.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add steak.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add rest of the ingredients.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks