Enjoy all the flavor of traditional beef bourguignon that is hearty but elegant enough for
a dinner party.
- 2 pound special steak
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 12 small onions peeled
- 1/4 basil chopped
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 bacon slices
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1/2 pound mushrooms diced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Put the olive oil and bacon in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add onions and garlic.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add steak.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add rest of the ingredients.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
Calories: 185kcal Carbohydrates: 20g Protein: 5g Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 171mg Potassium: 480mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g Vitamin A: 3406IU Vitamin C: 13mg Calcium: 47mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.