Thanks to your Pressure Cooker, you will have plenty of time to do something else (or just relax), while it will perfectly cook your dinner.
Do I need to use a trivet for this recipe?
You can use an Instant Pot trivet but it is not mandatory. You can use the metal trivet that comes with the Instant Pot or any other steamer basket you have. Please note that if you are using one, you may increase the cooking time.
As you can see in the images, for this recipe I didn’t use a trivet and put the potatoes on the bottom of the Instant Pot. It still turned out great:)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 ½ cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Press saute , add the olive oil and potatoes and cook on saute for 5 minutes
- Pour water into the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve. Season your potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.