Looking for a healthy snack?
Looking for a side dish that fits your gluten-free diet?
This Instant Pot Cauliflower Tots is the recipe for you!
These crunchy & crispy Cauliflower Tots are healthy, tasty, and kid-friendly!
Great way to sneak veggies into your food.
These bite-size crispy tots are a better and healthier substitute for shredded tots made with vegetables.
Can I make these without the Air Fryer Lid?
Just like many other Instant Pot air fryer recipes, in order to get a crispy cauliflower tots we have to use the air fryer lid.
If you don't have one, you can use the oven and bake them at 400 °F for 10 minutes.
How to serve?
They serve best as a side dish or a snack together with dips and sauces. Some ideas:
What else can I add?
Instant Pot Cauliflower Tots being so versatile that you can add anything you want to the mixture.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Pour water into the pot and add previously chopped potato.
Pressure cook it for 4 minutes. Do a Quick Release.
Take a bowl, add cauliflower rice, salt, olive, and mash it well.
Make balls with the mashed mixture.
Place the air fryer basket in the pot and transfer the balls.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid.
Air fry at 400F for 8 minutes.
If it's not enough for you, place the lid back and AIR FRYER for 2-3 more minutes.
Dish out and serve with dips & sauces.
Instant Pot Cauliflower Recipes
Instant Pot Air Fryer Snack Recipes
Instant Pot Cauliflower Tots
- 1 potato chopped
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add water and potatoes into the Instant Pot
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release and take out the potatoes.
- In a bowl mix cauliflower rice, salt, olive oil, and potatoes and mash it well.
- Make balls from the mixture. These are your tots.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the cauliflower tots inside the basket and cover with the air fryer lid.
- Air fry at 400 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid. If needed, AIR FRY for 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.