A traditional recipe for Christmas and New Year evenings, it is a delightful and tasty dessert to enjoy with your family.
- 4 cups almond/cashew milk
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- Whisk the eggs and salt. Gradually add coconut milk, almond milk and syrup and whisk.
- Press “slow cooker” and adjust till “less” is on display on an instant pot.
- Set the time to 1½ hour, slightly cover the pot with lid. Stir occasionally.
- Cook until the mixture thickens.
- When it is thick according to desire move it to ice bath filled with cold water.
- In a bowl mix cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and booze and whisk the contents.
- Put in air tight jar and refrigerate.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.