A traditional recipe for Christmas and New Year evenings, it is a delightful and tasty dessert to enjoy with your family.
Instant Pot EggnogPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 cup
- 4 cups almond/cashew milk
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- Whisk the eggs and salt. Gradually add coconut milk, almond milk and syrup and whisk.
- Press “slow cooker” and adjust till “less” is on display on an instant pot.
- Set the time to 1½ hour, slightly cover the pot with lid. Stir occasionally.
- Cook until the mixture thickens.
- When it is thick according to desire move it to ice bath filled with cold water.
- In a bowl mix cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and booze and whisk the contents.
- Put in air tight jar and refrigerate.
Calories: 265kcal Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 7g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 14g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 164mg Sodium: 73mg Potassium: 265mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 16g Vitamin A: 239IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 69mg Iron: 3mg