Yes, you can even make iced tea in your Instant Pot!
Easy recipe with 3 ingredients only - best party beverage ever.
This Instant Pot Iced Tea will keep you cool and fresh on hot summer days.
Table of Contents
Make your tea a little stronger if you intend to add ice to it later. Otherwise, those ice cubes will melt and dilute the tea.
Instant Pot Iced Tea Recipe Video
Why should I make iced tea in the Instant Pot anyway?
Reasons to make tea in the Instant Pot:
- The best thing about it is it’s completely hands-off once you close the lid.
- Quick and blends beautifully with the tea flavor.
- Rather than warming up your kitchen and remaining over the oven to soak tea, simply dump it in the Instant Pot and let the warmth scatter at the same time.
Can I make a smaller batch?
Yes, you sure can make a smaller batch of iced tea.
Just half the ingredients and use the same cooking time.
How to serve?
With Lemon wedge over ice
With a mint leaf
With fresh berries
Arnold Palmer - Mix equal parts iced tea and lemonade
What else can I add to my recipe to make it taste better?
If you are still having a hard time enjoying the flavor of Instant Pot Iced Tea, try making it more flavored with Earl Grey tea. You could also make Chai Iced Tea, or add berry or hibiscus tea.
There are limitless options and possibilities that you can opt for. Then what are you waiting for? Let’s get the kettle on and give it a try.
Can I re-use the tea bags?
Yes. Just add another few more new & fresh tea bags into the pot to keep the flavor profile going strong.
How to make Instant Pot Iced Tea?
Gather the four magical ingredients.
In the pot of Instant Pot, place the tea bags.
Add 8 cups of water in the instant pot.
Now add sugar according to your own preference.
Cover the pot & cook on High Pressure for about 4 minutes.
Do a Quick Release.
Remove the lid and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
Add the baking soda and stir to combine.
Remove the tea bags and transfer the tea into a large pitcher.
Add ice and stir to combine.
Serve chilled and enjoy.
More Beverage Recipes
Instant Pot Iced Tea
- 3-4 teabags
- 8 cups water divided
- 1-3 cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ice cubes as required
- Add teabags, water and sugar into the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the baking soda and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and enjoy 🙂
3 thoughts on “Instant Pot Iced Tea”
Are the tea bags the small ones to make one cup of tea?
These are a bit larger than a standard size. You should follow the instructions on the box of the tea you have to get the right ratio of tea to water, it may be different.
Why the baking soda, Corrie?