One of the best ever recipe of healthy and fresh iced tea.
Surely this three ingredients iced tea will keep you cool and fresh in hot summer days.
- 3-4 family size tea bags
- 8 cups water divided
- 1-3 cups sugar
- pinch of baking soda
- ice as required
- With a kitchen string, tie the tea bags together.
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place the tea bags, 4 cups of water and sugar.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 5 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Add the baking soda and stir to combine.
- Remove the tea bags and transfer the tea into a large pitcher.
- Add the remaining water and ice and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled.
Calories: 97kcal Carbohydrates: 25g Sodium: 12mg Potassium: 1mg Sugar: 25g Calcium: 7mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.