One of the best ever recipe of healthy and fresh iced tea.
Surely this three ingredients iced tea will keep you cool and fresh in hot summer days.
Instant Pot Iced Tea Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
- 3-4 family size tea bags
- 8 cups water divided
- 1-3 cups sugar
- pinch of baking soda
- ice as required
- With a kitchen string, tie the tea bags together.
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place the tea bags, 4 cups of water and sugar.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 5 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Add the baking soda and stir to combine.
- Remove the tea bags and transfer the tea into a large pitcher.
- Add the remaining water and ice and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks