A mug of richly creamy and tasty hot chocolate. Who need more than this for a warm night at home?
This easy to make hot chocolate recipe is packed with intense chocolaty flavor. The kid are loving it so much!!
It’s very Easy to do and healthier than the chocolate powder you buy at the grocery store.
Feel free to decorate with marshmallows or any topping you like :]
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- On the Instant Pot, select "saute". Add all the ingredients and stir till the mixture is chocolate-brown.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once done. let the pressure release naturally .
- Open the lid and pour hot chocolate into mugs. Top with mini marshmallows or any other topping you like.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks