A mug of richly creamy and tasty hot chocolate… This easy to make hot chocolate recipe is packed with intense chocolaty flavor.
Who doesn’t love chocolate ! This recipe in the Instant Pot is decadent and will warm you up on a cold winter day.
Very Easy to do and healthier than the chocolate powder you buy at the store.
Feel free to decorate with marshmallows or any topping you like :]
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Press sauté button add milk, sugar, cocoa and vanilla in the Instant Pot. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set timer to 3 minutes on high pressure .
- Let the pressure release naturally . Open the lid and pour hot chocolate into mugs.
- Top with mini marshmallows serve immediately.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!