Instant Pot soy milk is a quick and easy alternative to store-bought milk.
It is made by blending soybeans and water, then straining the mixture to remove the solids.
When making homemade soy milk, you can control the quality and freshness of the soybeans, and you can choose the type and amount of sweetener and flavorings to add.
Table of Contents
For this recipe we are using simple ingredients you already have.
To make homemade soy milk, you will need soybeans (organic or non-gmo), water, sugar, salt and vanilla extract.
Great options for breakfast for vegans or lactose-intolerant children.
More Protein-Rich Recipes
Instant Pot Almond Milk Yogurt
Instant Pot Soy Milk
Soy milk is a nutritious and delicious alternative to dairy milk. It is rich in healthy fats that are important for your body.Print Pin Rate
- ½ cup yellow soybeans organic
- 5 ½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- pinch salt
- Soak the soybeans in water for about 24-36 hours, change the water once or twice during soaking, strain and rinse the soybeans.
- Put the soaked soy and ½ cup of water in a small chopper and puree it.
- Add this pulp into an instant pot and add 5 cups of water.
- Boil the mixture with occasional stirring, remove the foam by using skimmer.
- Cover the pot with the lid and cook on manual “high” for 9 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- In a bowl add sugar, salt and vanilla bean and top it off with a strainer.
- Pour the content into the bowl by letting it pass from the strainer.
Calories: 2kcal Carbohydrates: 1g Sodium: 11mg Potassium: 1mg Sugar: 1g Calcium: 7mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
1 thought on “Instant Pot Soy Milk”
what if you don't strain it after cooking and drink like that?