Make an organic and creamy soy milk at home by using an instant pot with very simple ingredients.
Great options for breakfast for vegans or lactose intolerance children.
More Protein Rich Recipes
Instant Pot Soy Milk
- ½ cup yellow soybeans organic
- 5 ½ cups water
- 1 vanilla bean
- ½ teaspoon sugar raw
- pinch sea salt
- Soak the soybeans in water for about 24-36 hours, change the water once or twice during soaking, strain and rinse the soybeans.
- Put the soaked soy and ½ cup of water in a small chopper and puree it.
- Add this pulp into an instant pot and add 5 cups of water.
- Boil the mixture with occasional stirring, remove the foam by using skimmer.
- Cover the pot with the lid and cook on manual “high” for 9 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- In a bowl add sugar, salt and vanilla bean and top it off with a strainer.
- Pour the content into the bowl by letting it pass from the strainer.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂