Make an organic and creamy soy milk at home by using an instant pot with very simple ingredients.
- 1/2 cup yellow soybeans organic
- 5 1/2 cups water
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 tsp sugar raw
- pinch sea salt
- Soak the soybeans in water for about 24-36 hours, change the water once or twice during soaking, strain and rinse the soybeans.
- Put the soaked soy and ½ cup of water in a small chopper and puree it.
- Add this pulp into an instant pot and add 5 cups of water.
- Boil the mixture with occasional stirring, remove the foam by using skimmer.
- Cover the pot with the lid and cook on manual “high” for 9 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- In a bowl add sugar, salt and vanilla bean and top it off with a strainer.
- Pour the content into the bowl by letting it pass from the strainer.
Calories: 2kcal Carbohydrates: 1g Sodium: 11mg Potassium: 1mg Sugar: 1g Calcium: 7mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.