A classic American dessert that is not only simple to prepare, but delicious as well!
This strawberry cobbler is loaded with the flavor of garden-fresh strawberries, butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
Can I use peach?
Sure! But then you will get Instant Pot Peach Cobbler.
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
Instant Pot Strawberry Cobbler
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh strawberrirs hulled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- In large bowl, add all ingredients except strawberries and water and with a whisk, mix until well combined.
- Gently, fold in strawberry slices.
- Place the mixture into a large greased ramekin.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour the water.
- Arrange the ramekin on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 5 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and setaside to cool slightly before serving.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂