Easy Instant Pot Lamb Ribs you can make for holidays or any special dinner.
When making lamb ribs in pressure cooker it’s important to not overcook the meat. By following this Instant Pot recipe you gonna get the best result ever 🙂
They are quick and easy to prepare and they are really flavorful and mouthwatering. Feel free to use different spices and herbs to create your own favorite seasoning mix!
How to serve?
Here are some great options for side dishes:
Can I use chicken or pork instead?
Yes! This recipe can also be prepared using chicken tights or pork ribs.
If you like the recipe, check out this Instant Pot Short Ribs.
- 3 lb lamb ribs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spices
- 1 tsp parpika
- 1 cup broth
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, ginger, Chinese Five Spice and paprika.
- Rub your ribs with the prepared seasoning.
- Place the ribs into the Instant Pot.
- Add broth and water and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes (depending on the ribs size).
- In the meantime, heat soy sauce, honey and rice vinegar in a small saucepan, until you obtain a sticky sauce.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Drain the liquid from the Instant Pot.
- Pour the sauce from the pan over the ribs and press “Sauté”.
- Saute for 2 minutes, until ribs are brown.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂