A mouthwatering and easy dish ready in less than 10 minutes! Salmon is a really healthy choice to eat your weekly dose of fish and get plenty of nutrients.
You can use both fresh or frozen fish and change your recipe to adapt it to cod or halibut too. Just consider 2 more minutes of cooking in case you use frozen products. Serve your Teriyaki salmon with some plain rice for a Japanese-style dinner!
Instant Pot Salmon Teriyaki
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 cm fresh ginger grated
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Pour soy sauce, water, honey, ginger, garlic and sugar into your Instant Pot.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Add your salmon fillets (skin up).
- Cook at low pressure for about 4 minutes (according to the size of your fillets).
- Quickly release the steam.
- Serve your salmon topped with its sauce.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!