A mouthwatering and easy main dish ready in less than 10 minutes! The perfect recipe for dinner!
This instant pot Salmon Teriyaki recipe is a really healthy choice to eat your weekly dose of fish and get plenty of nutrients.
You can use both fresh or frozen fish and change your recipe to adapt it to cod or halibut too. Just consider 2 more minutes of cooking in case you use frozen products.
How To Serve?
Serve teriyaki salmon with some plain rice or a salad for a Japanese-style dinner.
Need more ideas? Check out What To Serve With Teriyaki Salmon for 15 delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Teriyaki Salmon
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cm fresh ginger grated
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Pour teriyaki sauce ,soy sauce , hoisin sauce , water, honey, ginger, garlic and sugar into your Instant Pot.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Add your salmon fillets (skin up).
- Cook at low pressure for about 4 minutes (according to the size of your fillets).
- Quickly release the steam.
- Serve your salmon topped with its sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds