A mouthwatering and easy dish ready in less than 10 minutes! This instant pot Salmon Teriyaki recipe is a really healthy choice to eat your weekly dose of fish and get plenty of nutrients.
You can use both fresh or frozen fish and change your recipe to adapt it to cod or halibut too. Just consider 2 more minutes of cooking in case you use frozen products. Serve your Instant Pot teriyaki salmon with some plain rice or a salad for a Japanese-style dinner!
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cm fresh ginger grated
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Pour teriyaki sauce ,soy sauce , hoisin sauce , water, honey, ginger, garlic and sugar into your Instant Pot.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Add your salmon fillets (skin up).
- Cook at low pressure for about 4 minutes (according to the size of your fillets).
- Quickly release the steam.
- Serve your salmon topped with its sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds