If you love Mediterranean flavors, try to cook plain cod with cherry tomatoes and some fresh herbs to taste the atmosphere of a small Italian coastal town. Tomatoes are good for everything: fish, pasta, vegetables and also meatballs.
You just need to add some aromatic herbs to have a perfect base for any Mediterranean-style recipe (Greek, Italian or Spanish). You can either choose fresh or frozen fish and replace cod with halibut, sea bass or bream. Just consider 3-4 minutes more for cooking frozen fish.
- 1 ½ fresh cod fillets
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil chopped
- 1 tbsp minced rosemary
- 1 tbsp minced oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash cherry tomatoes and yellow pepper and dice them.
- In a bowl, mix cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, minced garlic, rosemary and oregano.
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add half of your vegetables.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 1 minute.
- Add your fish fillets and top them with the rest of the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Let the steam release quickly and serve together with fresh vegetables or plain rice.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks