This recipe comprises of just the right mixture of garlic and broccoli, and is very easy to make. You could probably use frozen broccoli too if in a pinch.
Instant Pot Broccoli with Garlic Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 heads broccoli cut into small florets
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- Place a trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Transfer thebroccoli florets on the trivet and secure the lid.
- Cook under “Manual” and “Low Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add peanut oil and garlic.
- Sauté for about 1 minute and add broccoli and rice wine.
- Sauté for about 30 seconds and dish out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks