Looking for healthy and high protein meal? This Instant Pot cod is the recipe for you :]
This is a great & classic fish recipe you can make easily in your Instant Pot (or any other pressure cooker) for a quick and easy dinner.
Perfect main dish in only 20 minutes total!
Can I use frozen Cod?
Yes, you an use frozen fish for this Instant Pot Mediterranean cod recipe. Just add 2 minutes to the cooking time.
What other fish can I use?
I you don't have cod, this Instant Pot recipe would work great with Haddock, Pollack, Stripped Bass, Hake or Mahi Mahi.
How to serve?
Instant Pot Seafood recipes
Instant Pot Mediterranean Cod
- 4 pieces cod frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press saute and add butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except cod) into the Instant Pot and Sauté for 9 minutes.
- Add the fish and use a spoon to cover each piece of fish with sauce.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes (frozen fish) or 3 minutes (fresh fish).
- When cooking time is complete do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂