This dish is prepared with Italian sausage, pasta and marinara sauce.
It tastes delicious and the best part? It’s a one-pot meal! Set and forget!
This kid friendly dish is great for a busy weekend and.
More Instant Pot pasta recipes
- 1 pound pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bell pepper chopped
- 2 pound Italian sausage
- 3 zucchinis diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 16 oz. marinara pasta sauce
- 28 oz. Italian tomatoes crushed
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Put olive oil, onion and Italian sausage in the instant pot and cook till browned.
- Add all the ingredients in the instant pot except cheese. Stir for 2 minutes. Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 9 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and garnish with parmesan cheese before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.