Looking for simple and easy main dish? This Instant Pot Italian Sausage is the recipe for you!
All you need for this dish is Italian sausage, pasta, spices and marinara sauce.
You an use store-bought one, or make this homemade Instant Pot Marinara Sauce.
The Sausage and Marinara is a one-pot meal with pasta and you can have it in your Instant Pot in only 13 minutes.
Saute sausage and onion, add the rest of the ingredients and let the Instant Pot do all the hard work for you 🙂
Instant Pot Sausage Recipes
Instant Pot Sausage and Potatoes (one-pot meal)
Instant Pot Sausage and Peppers (great for sandwiches)
Instant Pot Hot Dogs (air fryer or pressure cooker)
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
Instant Pot Italian Sausage and Marinara
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 bell pepper chopped
- 3 zucchinis diced
- 16 oz marinara sauce
- ½ cup water
- 28 oz Italian tomatoes crushed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add onion and sausage and saute until brown.
- Add pasta, bell pepper, zucchini, marinara sauce, water. crashed tomatoes, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add cheese on top and serve 🙂