Looking for easy one-pot meal for dinner? This is the recipe for you!
You can have it in only 21 minutes using your Instant Pot.
We took the classic Instant Pot Mac and Cheese and added beef and more spices.
That way you get wonderful dish with wonderful smell and special taste 🙂
Table of Contents
Which Meat to use?
You can use ground beef, ground bison, ground elk, ground pork or even ground turkey.
Can I add Vegetables?
In my opinion this recipe is perfect as is.
If you want more veggies, try this Instant Pot Cauliflower Mac and Cheese recipe.
What Pasta to use?
You can use elbow macaroni or pipe rigate for best results 🙂
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Instant Pot Pesto Chicken Pasta
For more ideas, check out Instant Pot Pasta Recipes.
Instant Pot Hamburger Mac and Cheese
Two of the most delicious comfort foods combined into a single dish of cheesy and meaty goodness.Print Pin Rate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 oz pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup ricotta cheese grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add beef and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add pasta and water and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Calories: 607kcal Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 46g Fat: 46g Saturated Fat: 29g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 168mg Sodium: 1390mg Potassium: 368mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 840IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 560mg Iron: 3mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Hamburger Mac and Cheese”
When are you putting in the water you don’t mention it. Thanks kindly.
Sorry it was a typing mistake. Now i have mentioned in the instructions.