This is an amazing pasta rich in cheese. Its creamy and melty texture tastes so amazing. Its aroma makes you crave for it.
- 1 lb lean beef
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb uncooked macaroni
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cups white cheese grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add beef, garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, ground cumin, Worcestershire sauce and sauté for 7 minutes.
- Stir well and shred the beef.
- Add in the macaroni and water in the instant pot and stir well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and cheese in it.
- Stir well, season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.