Looking for a one-pot meal for dinner? This is the recipe for you!
We took the classic Instant Pot Mac and Cheese and added beef and more spices. That way you get wonderful dish with wonderful smell and special taste 🙂
You can have it in only 21 minutes using your Instant Pot.
Can I add Vegetables?
In my opinion this recipe is perfect as is.
If you want more veggies, try this Instant Pot Cauliflower Mac and Cheese recipe.
What Pasta to use?
You can use elbow macaroni or pipe rigate for best results 🙂
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
For more ideas, check out Instant Pot Pasta Recipes.
Instant Pot Hamburger Mac and Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 oz pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup ricotta cheese grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add beef and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add pasta and water and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂