This mouth-watering red wine poached pears is a great dessert recipe you can try on weekends. It takes less time and is also healthy.
- 6 firm pears
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- Firstly, peel the pears and don’t cut the stem.
- In an instant pot add wine, cinnamon, ginger and sugar.
- Add pears in it.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 7 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- After that, take out the pears.
- Let sauce simmer for few minutes.
- Before serving, drizzle them with red wine sauce.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.