Vegetables rich prawn stock includes all essential ingredients and can be used as bases in many recipes.
Instant Pot Seafood Prawn Stock Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 3 liters
- 2 cups prawns
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large onion
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk celery
- 15 whole peppercorns
- 3-4 liters cold water
- Place all the ingredients into Instant pot including water up to the 2/3rd mark.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Strain the stock and remove prawns and vegetables.
- Cool down and chill the stock in the fridge.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks