This Instant Pot seafood prawn stock is a healthy and delicious recipe you can make in only 30 minutes.
I really like this recipe since it's just dump-and-go - the Instant Pot does all the work for you 🙂
Can I double up the recipe?
Sure! If your Instant Pot big enough, feel free to increase the amount of shrimp, veggies and water. Cooking time stays the same.
How to serve?
You can have it as is, or use it to upgrade seafood recipes instead of water.
Here are some great recipes that would be even better with this shrimp stock:
Instant Pot Shrimp Stock
- 2 cups prawns
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large onion
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk celery
- 15 whole peppercorns
- 15 cups cold water
- Place all the ingredients into Instant Pot and stir.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, strain the stock and remove prawns and vegetables.
- Cool down and chill the stock in the fridge.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂