Amazing American cuisine dish. Once you’ll make it everyone will be delighted to have it. The fragrant of all spices makes it even more delicious.
Instant Pot Coq Au Vin Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2-3 slices bacon chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 thyme sprigs
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add in bacon and sauté for 5 minutes and remove the bacon.
- If there is bacon grease drain it off.
- Add onion, tomato paste, garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the instant pot.
- Add broth, red wine, thyme, chicken, bay leaves, carrots, salt, pepper and mushrooms.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and select sauté.
- Bring it to boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn of instant pot, remove thyme and bay leaves.
- Add in parsley, cooked bacon and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks