This is an easy and incredibly flavorful way to prepare boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound grass-fed bone-in chicken leg quarters
- 1/4 pound cherry tomatoes crushed slightly
- 1 tsp garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- to taste salt
- 1/4 cup homemade chicken broth
- 1/4 cup green olives pitted
- 1/2 tbsp fresh basil leaves torn
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the chicken leg quarters and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken leg quarters into a plate.
- In the Instant Pot, add crushed cherry tomatoes with all juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and salt and cook for about 1 minute, scraping up the brown bits from bottom.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the cooked chicken and broth.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 13-14 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Stir in olives and basil and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot over bed of couscous.
Calories: 39kcal Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 1g Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Sodium: 182mg Potassium: 104mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 307IU Vitamin C: 9mg Calcium: 24mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.