Easy fried shrimp recipe you can make in only 12 minutes.
All you need is shrimp and simple ingredients you already have.
In my opinion is the best way to make fried shrimp since it's healthy and super quick.
Using the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid, you get a crispy shrimp and delicious taste without much oil!
Can I make the recipe without Air Fryer Lid?
You can make this recipe using the air fryer lid, regular air fryer or an oven.
If you still want to make shrimp in your Instant Pot without air fryer function, check out the amazing recipes bellow.
Instant Pot Shrimp Recipes
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Fried Shrimp
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper to taste
- 15 tablespoon shrimp peeled and deveined
- cooking spray for the air fryer basket
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix flour, paprika, lemon pepper, salt and pepper.
- Dip shrimp in the egg mixture and then in the flour mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot and spray the bottom with cooking spray.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket in one layer and cover the pot with the air fryer lid.
- Air Fry at 390 °F for 10 minutes.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂