This dish is highlighted by three different types of mushrooms and shrimp cooked with
delicious Japanese sauces.
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 4 tbsp white button mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup seafood inventory
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 pound shrimp fritters crumb fried
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- to season Salt and pepper
- Put the butter, onions and garlic in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add all the mushrooms.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and stir in all the other ingredients.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out to serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.