This homemade pressure cooker Chow Mein Noodles recipe will make you forget about Chinese take out.
A super easy, fast and healthier version, perfect for a busy week night.
You can use fresh or frozen vegetables.
Want to know how to make it vegan? Check out the notes at the end of the recipe.
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green bean
- 1 red pepper in cubes
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 8 ounce ramen noodle
- Put oil in the Instant Pot and press "saute"
- Add garlic and ginger, and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Spread noodles across the bottom of the pot and top with vegetables.
- Add chicken broth, sauces and brown sugar and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Dish out and serve hot.