It’s really nutritious and makes a perfect lunch to face a busy afternoon with lots of energy!
Do I have to use chicken?
No. You can add beef chunks or tofu or nothing at all. Anyway you will get a delicious dish since the sauce is really rich and tasty.
Instant Pot Noodle Recipes
Instant Pot Lo Mein
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken breast cubed
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- 1 carrot cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 cm grated ginger root
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 oz egg noodles
- Press "saute" and add oil.
- Add chicken and saute until brown.
- Add garlic and carrots and saute for 1 more minute.
- Add chicken stock, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and oyster sauce and stir well.
- Add noodles and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂