It’s really nutritious and makes a perfect lunch to face a busy afternoon with lots of energy!
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas chopped
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 cm fresh ginger root grated
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- In a bowl, mix chicken stock, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and oyster sauce.
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot and add garlic.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 1 minute.
- Add noodles, broccoli, carrots and snow peas and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in the prepared sauce.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Press “Sauté” again and cook while stirring, until liquids completely evaporate (a couple of minutes).
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.