This moo goo gai pan has a funny name but is very yummy in taste. It is good for people who are on a gluten free diet.
Instant Pot Moo Goo Gai Pan Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup gluten fee chicken stalk
- 1 1/2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 8 ounce canned bamboo shoots
- 8 ounce water chestnuts
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in it.
- Add chicken and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stalk and lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 1 minute, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and add chicken broth, soy sauce, dry sherry and cornstarch.
- Press sauté and add ginger, garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and sauté for 1 minute.
- Serve hot and enjoy. You can serve it with rice.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks