The dish is a healthy combination of chicken with udon noodles and testes amazing. This recipe is very similar to the Instant Pot beef udon noddle. What’s better? It’s hard for me to choose since I like them both.
Anyway, this Asian inspired dish will make you travel to a far far place, but without the Jet lag!
If you like this Instant Pot Chicken Udon Noodles, you may like the Instant Pot chow mein
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. Japanese udon noodle cooked
- 2 cup chicken cooked
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar soy sauce
- 10 oz. Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice wine vinegar, rice vinegar soy sauce, chicken stock and red chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Add the cooked udon noodles and the cooked chicken.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and bean sprouts and serve.