The dish is a healthy combination of chicken with udon noodles and testes amazing.
Anyway, this Asian inspired dish will make you travel to a far far place, but without the Jet lag!
If you like this Instant Pot Chicken udon noodles, you may like the Instant Pot chow mein
Table of Contents
Can I use beef?
Well yes but then you will get the Instant Pot beef udon noddle.
What's better? It's hard for me to choose since I like them both.
Can I cook the chicken in the Instant Pot?
Sure. Just use this Instant Pot frozen chicken recipe.
Instant Pot noodle recipes
Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles
Instant Pot Chicken Udon Noodle
A dish infused with exotic and authentic Asian flavors. This recipe is simple and quickly makes a delicious bowl of authentic Japanese noodles for a filling meal.Print Pin Rate
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz. Japanese udon noodle cooked
- 2 cup chicken cooked
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar soy sauce
- 10 oz. chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the Instant Pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice wine vinegar, rice vinegar soy sauce, chicken stock and red chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Add the cooked udon noodles and the cooked chicken.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and bean sprouts and serve.
Calories: 156kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 6g Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 1874mg Potassium: 240mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 7690IU Vitamin C: 7mg Calcium: 32mg Iron: 1mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!