An easy weeknight dinner that your whole family will love.
A great option for one-pot meal in only 21 minutes 🙂
A cheesy, spicy Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti recipe featuring tender chicken breast, crunchy onions and pepper, and mandatory cubes of cream cheese.
Table of Contents
Why Cook Spaghetti & Sauce Together?
There's something special about it when you cook Spaghetti and Sauce together in one pot.
As it cooks, the spaghetti releases starch into the sauce, giving the sauce a creamy texture and rich flavor.
It’s important to get the ratios correct and add broth at the start of cooking since the spaghetti will absorb the broth as it cooks.
If you want to prepare thee sauce separately then check this out: Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce
What else can I add to my recipe?
Use this Instant Pot marinara sauce recipe or any type of store-bought marinara sauce.
This dish calls for a 24 oz jar.
I love trying different flavors and varieties, so get whichever flavor sounds good to you!
Chopped Basil and Garlic
Want to make this easy dish up a notch?
Just add some chopped fresh basil and garlic.
This extra step just takes a minute but gives the whole dish a more fresh, homemade flavor and feel.
Is it budget-friendly?
Other than being simple and quick to make however it is economical as well.
You can undoubtedly take care of a huge group or a huge family like your own.
Everybody will be full and there is simply something so ameliorating about a warm bowl of Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti.
Which toppings to use?
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Green onion
- sour cream
- saltine crackers ( I love to crush up the crackers and put them on top)
How to make
Gather the ingredients for Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti.
Add chopped onions to the instant pot and Saute for 6 minutes.
Add a can of Tomatoes with green chilies.
Now add the chicken broth to the Instant Pot.
Add in all the spices to make your Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti even more flavorable.
Add the breasts to the sauce and set the pot to HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
Do a NATURAL RELEASE and take the breasts out.
Shred the breasts piece and put it aside.
Let's get back to the sauce now and add spaghetti to the instant pot.
Add cream cheese to make your Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti creamy.
Add some Cheddar cheese to enhance the taste.
Who wouldn't like to add some Ranch seasoning to the recipe?!
Cover the pot with a lid and STEAM for 2 minutes.
Voila! Dish out and enjoy toothsome Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti 🙂
Can I replace the Spaghetti ?
Yes, you can substitute medium shells, macaroni, or small round pasta salad noodles.
If you are doing so, just cook this recipe following the same instructions.
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can tomato with green chilli
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ chicken breasts
- 8 oz spaghetti thin/medium
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon ranch seasoning.
- Heat oil and saute onion for 3 minutes.
- Add the can of tomato with green chili and chicken broth and mix well
- Add garlic salt and paprika and stir well.
- Add the chicken and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, take out the chicken, shred into pieces and keep aside.
- Add the spaghetti to the Instant Pot.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning and stir well.
- Close the lid and steam for 2 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick release.
- Open the lid, take out the spaghetti and add chicken and parsley on top.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂