A one pot meal that is the symbol of comfort food: chicken, noodles and veggies. You can use both fresh or frozen ingredients, but fresh ones will add some extra flavor that will allow you to use less spices and sauces for a more natural-tasting dish.
Using your Instant Pot will speed up the process and you can just sit and relax while your dinner is cooking by itself!
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast chopped
- 10 oz cooked noodles
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 to matoes chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour canola oil into your Instant Pot and add garlic, carrots and tomatoes.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add your chicken chops and cook for another 2 minutes while stirring, so that meat browns on each side.
- Add chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and lock the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for about 8 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam and open the lid.
- Add cooked noodles and press “Sauté” again.
- Cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!