A texture so smooth and the taste so creamy! This Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese Soup is extremely cheesy.
It's healthy yet very tempting and is ready in just 15 minutes.
The cauliflower combined with cheese gives a perfect dish on your table.
What else can I add?
Play around with the recipe and swap the cauliflower with other vegetables - such as broccoli, spinach, etc.
How to make a vegetarian soup.
Take out the chicken broth and use vegetable broth or even water Instead.
How to serve?
Serve this comfort meal with crackers or crusty bread.
Can I store the soup?
Let the soup cool down first and then transfer it to an airtight container.
Store it in your refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Or freeze for around 2-3 months.
How to reheat?
Reheat in the oven. Keep stirring after every minute, and cook for 10-15 minutes until warmed.
Can I swap the cheese?
Of course, utilize any of your choices.
You can use white cheddar or mozzarella either works great.
Can I remove the cheese?
Yes. You can also make this Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup.
How to make Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese Soup?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Add head cauliflower and chicken broth in the instant pot.
Set the pot to high pressure for 4 minutes and cover it.
Do a quick release afterward and dish out.
Saute the pot for 5 minutes and add butter.
Add flour, cheese, milk, spices, and mix.
Now add the cooked cauliflower and let it cook.
Dish out and serve hot.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Cauliflower Recipes
Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- 1 head cauliflower
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon butter cut into small pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 cup milk
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- Add cauliflower, onion and chicken broth the the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete. do a quick release
- Take out the cauliflower and the onion and clean the bottom.
- Press "saute" for 5 minutes and add butter.
- Add flour, cheese, milk, ground nutmeg, cayenne pepper, parsley, curry powder, salt and white pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked cauliflower and onion, stir and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂