These pressure cooker cabbage rolls take only 25 to make, and yet the taste is great!
Feel free to stuff them with other things you like: pork, ground beef, veggies and cheese for a vegetarian cabbage rolls version or even only vegetables for your vegan friends.
They are a small, healthy and super fun to eat.
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 lb ground turkey
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 6 ounce tomato paste
- 28 ounce canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Separate the cabbage leaves.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, onion, garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add thyme, turkey, oregano, salt, pepper and sauté for 4 more minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add the mixture to a bowl
- Place mixture into the cabbage leaves and roll them. Place them in a suitable Bowl.
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot. Add water and put the bowl with the prepared cabbage rolls on the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 18 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and remove the bowl with the rolls.
- Remove the water and the trivet from the Instant Pot.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Press Sauté and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce on a plate and add rolls on top. Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks