A sweet, sour and tangy mix is here to make your mouth water with its inspiring aroma. It is best for all the special diets.
For a complete purple dining table, you can also make this Instant Pot beets recipe 🙂
This Instant Pot red cabbage is a great side dish or a healthy snack.
Instant Pot Cabbage Recipes
Instant Pot Red Cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and sliced
- ½ cup merlot
- 3 tablespoon pink wine vinegar
- 2½ lb red cabbage
- salt and pepper to taste for serving
- Select “Sauté” function on Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil and onions. Sauté until soft.
- Stir in apples and vinegar. Cook until absorbed.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and ground pepper and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂