A sweet, sour and tangy mix is here to make your mouth water with its inspiring aroma. It is best for all the special diets.
For a complete purple dining table, you can also make this Instant Pot beets recipe 🙂
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup merlot
- 3 tbsp pink wine vinegar
- 2½ lb purple cabbage
- 1 tsp salt
- Ground pepper powder
- Select “Sauté” function on Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil and onions. Sauté until soft.
- Stir in apples and vinegar. Cook until absorbed.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Select “Manual” function with high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Cover the lid and seal it carefully.
- Release the steam through natural pressure release.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and ground pepper.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.