Today we are making Instant Pot Honey Glazed Carrots, a delicious side dish and a great way to make your kids eat carrots.
These pressure cooker glazed carrots have a special taste thanks to the honey and the pepper flakes and they will definitely upgrade your dinner table!
Please note that for this recipe we are using the low pressure function.
- 1 pound carrots peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- Pinch of salt
- Put the carrots, water and raisins in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on low pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and transfer he carrots into a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, mix well and serve :]