Amazing Stuffed Cabbage recipe you can make in the Instant Pork. The best vegetarian stuffed cabbage ever!
If you want to upgrade this Instant Pot vegetarian Stuffed Cabbage recipe, feel free to add some cooked rice to the filling, to make it more nutritious.
This is the perfect choice for vegetarian people, but also if you are on a diet and you need a quick and tasty but really light meal!
If you like this recipe, check out the Instant Pot stuffed peppers.
More Instant Pot cabbage recipes:
Instant Pot Corned Beef And Cabbage
Instant Pot Stuffed Cabbage
An ultimate comfort food for a winter meal...Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cabbage
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 carrots grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup Tomato sauce
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the cabbage in a bowl with vegetable broth, place in microwave for 5 minutes. This will soften the leaves of the cabbage and make it more easy to work with.
- Pour oil in the Instant Pot and set to sauté
- Add onion, garlic, carots and sprinkle salt and pepper. Sauté for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, add tomato sauce and sour cream and mix well. Place the sauté mixture into a bowl. Wash the Instant Pot.
- Separate the cabbage leaves.
- Fill the cabbage leaves with sauté mixture and roll it.
- Place cabbage rolls in the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Lock the lid of the Instant Pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure naturally.
- Take out and serve.
Calories: 101kcal Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 2g Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 129mg Potassium: 395mg Fiber: 4g Sugar: 7g Vitamin A: 5319IU Vitamin C: 47mg Calcium: 73mg Iron: 1mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
3 thoughts on “Instant Pot Stuffed Cabbage”
Is there rice in the filling?
Whoa - don’t you need liquid in the instant pot before you pressurize it???
Apart from using the vegetable broth to soften cabbage in the microwave,what else is it to be used for