Popular stuffed cabbage made easy with the help of your Instant Pot.
You can also add some cooked rice to the filling, to make it more nutritious. This is the perfect choice for vegetarian people, but also if you are on a diet and you need a quick and tasty but really light meal!
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cabbage
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 carrots grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sour cream to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the cabbage in microwave for 15 minutes.
- Pour oil in the instant pot and set to sauté for 15 minutes.
- Add veggies and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- After 15 minutes, add tomato puree and sour cream and mix well.
- Separate the cabbage leaves and roll them.
- Fill the cabbage rolls with sauté mixture.
- Place cabbage rolls in the trivet in the instant pot.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure naturally.
- Take out and serve.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!