This Instant Pot Borscht is a yummy and healthy soup you can make easily in your pressure cooker.
Perfect to keep yourself warm in winters. Fill with richness of different vegetables makes it more yummy and tasty.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large carrots grated
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 medium beets diced
- 6 medium potatoes cubed
- 1/2 cabbage head finely shredded
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and set valve to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 13 minutes, release the pressure quickly.
- Open the lid of the instant pot carefully.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.