Looking for a fluffy cake you can make in your Instant Pot? This is the recipe for you!
The best part is this recipe is so time-saving that it only takes less than 20 minutes.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works
The addition of blueberries into the cheese cream with nutmeg and cinnamon results in a wonderful and refreshing dessert.
This easy cheesecake recipe is prepared with blueberries but this instant pot satisfying recipe can be prepared with other ingredients (links mentioned below). I am having this extremely flavorful and easiest dessert tonight, what about you? Give a try at this fluffy super moisty Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake recipe now!
Cake mix- Here we are preparing the easiest and tastiest cake mix with only two ingredients.
- Graham Crackers
- Coconut Macaroon Cookies
Just make the powder of these two ingredients to make your own fluffy delicious cake mix then add melted butter into the cake mix, you can also buy the cake mix from the market, but who wants to buy when this recipe serves you with some economical ideas!
Cake Batter- Cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, and sugar gather up to make a perfect batter for your dessert. You can also use maple syrup instead of vanilla extract, But I would personally suggest you try this recipe as it is to enjoy the real great taste.
The Most Important ingredients-
- Blueberry puree
- Fresh Blueberries
We are using blueberry puree canned you can easily buy it from any general store or market near you, and some fresh blueberries for the amazing topping of your cake
How to make
Gather the ingredients as per the recipe card.
First, put the crackers and coconut cookies in a food processor and make your own cake mix 😉
Take a cake tin and spread the cake mix to it.
Pour the melted butter into the cake mix and press the mixture properly.
Take a bowl and add cheese, vanilla extract, sugar, and whisk the ingredients.
Now, add nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder, and crack 2 eggs into the bowl then whisk again to make a delicious batter.
Pour the batter and spread evenly on the cake mix in the cake tin.
Cover the cake tin.
Pour some water then set the trivet into the pot.
Put the cake tin on the trivet and secure the lid of the instant pot.
Set the pot on pressure cook at 'high' for 15 minutes.
When the cooking time is completed remove the lid and dish out the cake.
Spread the blueberry puree on your fluffy cake.
Add some toppings of fresh blueberries and leave the cake in the refrigerator until chilled then serve!
How to serve?
When serving, try to serve this delicious mouthful cheesecake chilled. I would also suggest you have this cheesecake with your evening tea or snacking warmed. This cake would be great in both conditions but most people preferred it chilled. No garnish or sides are required have it as it is to enjoy the best cheesy cheesecake of your life!
Can I make this recipe with Pineapples?
Yes, this cheesecake recipe is so flexible that you can try it with any other fruit or sweets. To make this recipe with pineapple, use pineapple puree canned and pineapple toppings instead of blueberries. I would also suggest you also try this recipe with cherries, raspberries, Oreos and anything you like.
Can I Store?
Yes, you can easily store this incredibly tasty Instant pot Blueberry Cheesecake in an air-tight container and thaw it in the refrigerator. You can store it for up to 2 to 3 days to enjoy the same taste again, you may also store it for a week but after 2-3 days taste won't be the same but acceptable and enjoyable.
Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
Instant Pot Japanese Cheesecake (only 4 ingredients)
Instant Pot Classic Cheesecake
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake
- 5 graham cracker
- 4 coconut macaroon cookies
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup blueberries puree canned
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg powder
- 2 cups water for the Instant Pot
- blueberries for topping
- Select a cheesecake pan that can comfortably be placed in an instant pot.
- Make a crumbled mixture of coconut macaroon and graham crackers by pulsing in a food processor.
- Take a loose bottom cake tin and grease the bottom with butter.
- Add the mixture to the tin.
- Spread the melted butter evenly and press so that the crust should be 1 inch high from the sides.
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar in a stand mixer
- Add the rest of the ingredients to make a smooth mixture. pour this mixture evenly on the crust.
- Place a trivet inside the Instant Pot and pour cups of water.
- Cover the cake with foil and place on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Add blueberries on top and serve 🙂