The addition of blueberries into the cheese cream with nutmeg and cinnamon results in a wonderful and refreshing desert.
Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4-5 graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup coconut macaroon cookies
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 3/4 cup blueberries puree canned
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- Select a cheesecake pan which can comfortably be placed in an instant pot.
- Make a crumbled mixture of coconut macaroon, butter and graham crackers by pulsing in food processor.
- Take a loose bottom cake tin and grease the bottom with butter.
- Spread the cookie mixture evenly on the bottom and press so that the crust should be 1 inch high from the sides.
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar in a stand mixer
- Add rest of the ingredients to make a smooth mixture, pour this mixture evenly on the crust.
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and add 2-3 cups of water in it.
- Cover the trivet with foil and place it on the trivet.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally, check if it’s done with the help of toothpick.
- If there is a cake mixture on toothpick cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve it chilled.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks