Yes, you can actually make an amazing cake using your Instant Pot!
In fact, this Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake, is the easiest cheesecake you’ll ever make.
It has a perfect size for a small family (or hungry couple...) celebration too!
Moreover, it's cute little slices won't make you feel too guilty for eating a second serving 😉
Why should I use Aluminum foil?
By wrapping the cake pan twice in aluminum you can make sure steam doesn't get into the cheesecake and make the top soggy.
So we can have a solid cheesecake that's creamy throughout.
How to store?
You certainly won't have to have any leftovers...
But if you do, your cheesecake needs to be stored in the fridge until it's ready to be eaten.
Due to the ingredients in the mixture, it needs to remain in a cool place so it doesn't spoil or go bad.
What toppings can I add other than the Oreos?
What else can I add to my recipe?
There are so many different types of Oreo cheesecake.
You could even add a touch of mint to go along with your Oreo cheesecake!
You can also use Golden Oreos instead of the classic chocolate cookies.
How to make
Let's get started with gathering the ingredients.
Bake the Cake:
Take the majority of the cookies and put them in a bag to be smashed leave the rest if you want to add them as toppings.
Now transfer half of the crushed cookies into a bowl and add melted butter.
Take a baking pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
Add crushed cookies.
That's for the base of our Cheesecake.
Now take ANOTHER bowl, add in the remaining crushed cookies, eggs, sugar, heavy cream, and cream cheese.
Blend the mixture with a whisk, add flour, and mix again.
Pour the mixture onto the crushed cookie base we just made.
Put a trivet into the Instant Pot & add a cup of water.
Set the baking pan onto the trivet carefully.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 20 minutes.
Do a Quick Release.
Creamy whipped topping:
Take 3 eggs and separate the yolk from egg whites.
Now add sugar into the egg whites and using a whisk blend it.
Take the baked cake out of the pan carefully and pour the whipped mixture onto it.
Let's add some toppings to the cake of your choice and it's done!
Instant Pot Cake Recipes
Instant Pot Japanese Cheesecake (only 4 ingredients)
Looking for more? We have full list of Instant Pot cake recipes especially for you.
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- 20 oreo cookies divided
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 3/2 cup sugar divided
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 egg whites
- Put 15 cookies inside a bag and crush them.
- In a bowl mix half of the crushed cookies with melted butter.
- Take a baking pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Transfer the crushed cookies mixture to the baking pan.
- In another bowl mix the second half of the crushed cookies with cream cheese, sugar, eggs, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Blend well.
- Add flour into into the bowl and blend again.
- Pour the mixture on the baking pan (over the cookies).
- Pour a cup of water into the Instant Pot and place a trivet.
- Put the baking pan on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Do a quick release and take the aluminum out of the pan.
- Blend together egg whites and sugar.
- Spread the creamy topping onto the cake.
- Add Oreo cookies on top and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂