Let's make chicken wings in your Instant Pot!
This recipe is super easy and takes only 14 minutes.
Serve the wings as an appetizer while your guests are waiting for the main dish.
For this recipe we only use the pressure cook function, so no need for the Air Fryer Lid.
Table of Contents
How to serve?
As is with many napkins...
If you want, you can dips like:
Check out What To Serve With Chicken Wings for 23 more delicious ideas.
Can I use frozen wings?
Sure. In this case, increase the cooking time to 15 minutes (instead of 10).
What if I want crispy wings
If you still want your wings to be grilled, after cooking just broil them at a 375 ˚F for 10 minutes.
For more details and video guide, check out this Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings recipe where we are using the Air Fryer Lid.
If you have an air fryer, you can make this Air Fryer Chicken Wings recipe as well.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Wings
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon suger
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, sriracha sauce, sliced onion and black pepper.
- Add Chicken wings to the sauce and marinated for 1 hour.
- Place the chicken wings with the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes and then do a quick release and open the lid.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂