Zucchini soup is a light soup but keeps you full. It is rich in nutrients and is a good options for vegetarians.
So if you like the Instant Pot zucchini, you really have to make this soup at least once.
- 2 zucchinis chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1.2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place zucchini on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Add water in the instant pot and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 2 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Transfer zucchini and all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until it becomes smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.