Vegetarian? Looking for an easy and quick soup recipe?
Try this Instant Pot Zucchini Soup recipe now.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works
Zucchini soup is a light soup but keeps you full. It is fully loaded with lots of nutrients and is a perfect option for vegetarians or non-vegetarians.
This Instant Pot Zucchini Soup recipe literally takes a moment to serve your hunger.
Instant Pot Zucchini Soup recipe is here to serve you with its delicious taste and warmth in less than 10 minutes!
- Zucchini Use 2lb or around a kg to get a better amount of paste
- Coconut Milk will give you a thick and creamy texture without using the cream or Greek yogurt
- Curry Powder
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
You can change the amount of teaspoon as per your taste but I would suggest you try according to this Instant Pot Zucchini Soup recipe.
How to make
Gather necessary ingredients.
Add chopped zucchini.
Add a cup of water to the pot.
Close the lid.
Pressure cook at high for 2 minutes.
Remove the lid.
Pour out zucchinis to grind.
Grind the zucchinis to make a zucchini paste.
Add the paste into the pot.
Set the pot on Saute at normal for 2 minutes.
Add 1 cup of coconut milk to the pot.
Add half teaspoons of salt and curry powder.
Add 1 teaspoon of:
Mix the mixture.
Dish out the soup
Serve the delicious Instant Pot Zucchini Soup!
How to serve
You can serve this Instant Pot Zucchini Soup recipe with:
- Crusty bread
- Chili flakes (sprinkle)
You can serve Instant Pot Zucchini Soup as a lunch or breakfast with some fresh salad or with your own favorite items! 😉
Can I store it for later?
Instant Pot Zucchini Soup is a freezer-friendly soup, you can make it in advance.
Instant Pot Zucchini Soup can be frozen for up to 2-3 weeks.
How to reheat?
Just microwave the Zucchini Soup until heated to enjoy the same great taste again!
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Zucchini Soup
- 2 zucchinis chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add chopped zucchini and a cup of water into the pot.
- Cover the lid and pressure cook at high for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and take out zucchini to grind.
- Grind the zucchinis to make a zucchini paste.
- Add the paste to the pot and put the pot on saute at normal for 2 minutes.
- Add a cup of coconut milk to the pot.
- Add ½ teaspoon of salt and curry powder.
- Add a teaspoon of onion, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir well the mixture.
- Dish out the soup and serve!
- You can pour a little amount of coconut milk for garnishing, you can also use green onion or parsley.
- You can also make it with cream instead of coconut milk.
- Using a cream or yogurt then add them before serving.