In winter nothing is better than a soup: it’s the perfect example of comfort food and it’s also healthy when prepared with seasonal veggies!
This green soup made with spinach has a bright color that can light up the greyest of days and its delicious flavor will cheer you up instantly.
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Rinse and dry your spinach.
- Place butter, garlic and onion into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until onion becomes golden.
- Add spinach and water and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Mix with an immersion blender to obtain a smooth texture.
- Adjust with salt and pepper and add cream cheese.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for another minute, until cheese has completely melted.
- Serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!