Everyone loves lasagna but it take so long to make. Thanks to the instant pot, now making a lasagna take half the time!
Mozzarella cheese and the special sauce are making this lasagna a perfect option for dinner.
Table of Contents
Can I add beef?
This is a vegetarian version.
If you want a lasagna with beef, check out the Instant Pot Lasagna for video guide and more details.
You can also try this Instant Pot Lasagna Soup which made with ground beef.
Finish the lasagna under your oven broiler or using Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid for 5 minutes.
You can also use Instant Pot Duo Crisp Or the Mealthy Crisp Lid as well.
If you have a smoker, you can use this vegetarian recipe to make a Smoked Lasagna.
How To Serve
Instant Pot Vegetarian Recipes
Instant Pot Pizza (depending on your toppings)
Instant Pot Vegetarian Lasagna
- 1 cup ricotta
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup marinara sauce divided
- ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan
- In a oven safe dish that fit into your insta Pot start by layering with few of the noodles. You will need to break the noodles to fit them into the bowl. Then apply a layer of marinara sauce.
- Top with half of the ricotta cheese .
- Repeat with another layer of noodles, sauce and ricotta cheese.
- Then repeat one more layer of noodles with a thick layer of sauce and Mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan with a foil.
- Place 1 cup water in inner steel pot of the Instant Pot. Place a trivet inside the instant pot and then place the dish . Close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- After cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, Remove the dish and foil.
- For a better taste you can place the lasagna under the broiler or Air Fryer Lid for 5 minutes.