A delicious homemade pizza without an oven in only 20 minutes!
A quick and easy recipe to make with is equally yummy, the delicious toppings with cheese and pizza sauce bring out a classic taste.
Try the Instant Pot Pizza this week and let us know in the comments what you think!
Table of Contents
Instant pot Pizza Recipe Video
Can I make this without the Air Fryer Lid?
Yes, just follow these: simple steps.
- Make the pizza as usual and place it in the pan.
- Cover the pan tightly with a sheet of foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the pizza pan on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂
You can even add macaroni and shredded cheddar to make a wonderful Mac and Cheese Pizza.
Can I use ready-made dough?
Yes, of course! To save time use the ready-made dough.
I prefer to make my own at home to enhance the flavors.
Can I store the leftovers?
Of course, you can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
You can also use them to make this Instant Pot Pizza Pasta (one pot meal!)
How to reheat the leftovers?
Set the pot to Air Fry for 3-4 minutes at 380 degrees and you are done!
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, add flour, yeast, salt, oil, water, and mix.
Take an appropriate-sized instant pot pizza pan and apply the cooking spray in the pan.
Unroll and stretch out the pizza dough according to it.
Adjust the dough on the pizza pan, if required cut the extra dough around the edges.
Place a fryer basket in the pot, transfer the pan to the basket, and cover it with an air fry lid.
Bake at 350F for 7 minutes and take the pan out afterward.
Spread the pizza sauce over the dough and add the toppings and cheese. Classic Mozzarella or buffalo Mozzarella would be perfect for this recipe.
Transfer the pan to the pot ONCE AGAIN and cover it with an Air fryer lid.
Bake at 350F for ANOTHER 7 minutes.
Dish out and enjoy!
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Pizza
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 tomato sliced
- 1 cup olive sliced
- cooking spray for the steamer basket
- ⅓ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- In a bowl, mix together flour, yeast, salt, oil and water.
- Take a pan that fit your Instant Pot and spray cooking spray inside.
- Unroll and stretch out the pizza dough inside the pan.
- Adjust the dough on the pizza pan, if required cut the extra dough around the edges.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot And place the pizza pan inside the basket.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid and BAKE at 350 °F for 7 minutes.
- Open the lid, spread the pizza sauce over the dough and cheese and toppings.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid and BAKE at 350 °F for another 7 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
1 thought on “Instant Pot Pizza”
What setting on the Insta Pot? I am a novice with this equipment and have only used it twice. Real good information on how to cook it would be really helpful.