If you are into vegan food, you have to try this Instant Pot Tempeh recipe.
Tempeh is made out of soy and it's rich in protein and nutrients.
You can use it as a main dish or eat as a healthy snack for dinner.
Please note that for this recipe we are not making tempeh from scratch. Instead, we are cooking the store-bought tempeh and creating an amazing main dish.
How to serve
For a complete healthy meal, try
Instant Pot Vegan Recipes
Instant Pot Tempeh
- 8 oz tempeh cubed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for the marinate
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for the Instant Pot
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup frozen vegetables optional
- In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon olive oil, soy sauce and garlic powder and marinate the tempeh.
- Select "saute" and add 1 teaspoon olive oil to the Instant Pot.
- Add tempeh and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and frozen vegetables and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂