Seitan is an ideal replacement any kind of meat. It’s full in protein and have a great taste (when cooking correctly!).
Its neutral taste allows to have the flavors of the ingredients it’s cook in, and its texture makes you feel like you’re eating a nutritious main course.
For more related recipes, check out our Instant Pot vegan recipes.
- 1 cup wheat gluten
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp poultry spice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp salt
- In a bowl mix wheat gluten, paprika, poultry spice, garlic powder, nutritional yeast and salt.
- Add water and keep mixing and kneading for about 3 minutes, or until the mix is smooth.
- Cut the mixture to small equal pieces.
- Put the pieces into the Instant Pot and pour in the vegetable broth.
- Cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks