Mushroom is a more versatile ingredient which enhances the flavour of any dish. Its combination with egg creates a very healthy dish.
Instant Pot Mushrooms Omelet Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1½ cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh chives minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper deseeded, julienne
- 1/2 tbsp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat until light. Combine with coconut milk and remaining ingredients and mixed well.
- Transfer the mixture to instant pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 8 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.