This mouth-watering saag paneer is a famous Asian cuisine, it is mainly cooked in India and all Indian spices make it even more delicious.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 10 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 onions cut in large pieces
- 9 ounce mustard leaves
- 9 ounce spinach
- 10 ounce cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp corn flour ground
- 1/2 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/2 tsp red chili ground
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Set the instant pot to sauté and let the oil heat.
- Add cumin, garlic and ginger in the pot.
- Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the spices in the pot.
- After that, add spinach, mustard and water.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes.
- Turn the pot off.
- Add corn flour and blend using an immersion blender to make it sooth.
- Switch on the pot and set it to sauté mode.
- Add cottage cheese and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Take out, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.