A classical creamy and cheesy side dish to be served with your favorite meat recipe. For a vegetarian dinner, just serve the potatoes au gratin together with fresh and seasonal veggies. It is a super easy dinner, suitable both for busy weeknights and also for large family meals during the Holiday Season. Everybody will gobble them up!
- 8 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Béchamel sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour 1 cup water into your Instant Pot.
- Place the steaming basket into your Instant Pot and fill it with sliced potatoes.Steam for 5 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally.
- Drain your potatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat milk and add Béchamel sauce, cheddar, parmesan, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Stir thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over your potatoes and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a shallow casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumb.
- Pour 1 cup water into your Instant Pot and place the trivet correctly.
- Put your casserole dish onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for about 15 minutes
- Quickly release the steam.
- Let it cool for about 20 minutes before serving
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!