This flavorful Jamaican recipe will surely remind you of your last Caribbean holiday, or your dream journey if you’ve never been there!
Instant Pot Jamaican Jerk Pork Roast Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lb pork shoulder
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup Jamaican jerk spice blend
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Rub your pork shoulder with brown sugar and the spice blend.
- Place pork into the Instant Pot and pour pineapple juice.
- Cook at high pressure for about 15 minutes (according to the size of your pork shoulder).
- Let the steam release naturally, then shred your meat with a fork and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.