This flavorful Jamaican recipe will surely remind you of your last Caribbean holiday, or your dream journey if you’ve never been there!
Instant Pot Jamaican Jerk Pork Roast Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lb pork shoulder
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup Jamaican jerk spice blend
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Rub your pork shoulder with brown sugar and the spice blend.
- Place pork into the Instant Pot and pour pineapple juice.
- Cook at high pressure for about 15 minutes (according to the size of your pork shoulder).
- Let the steam release naturally, then shred your meat with a fork and serve.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks