This flavorful Jamaican recipe will surely remind you of your last Caribbean holiday, or your dream journey if you’ve never been there!
You can serve it with plain rice, fresh veggies or use it to stuff a sandwich.
How to serve?
The typical side dish of this recipe is made of beans. Here are some tasty options to choose from:
It's also a great side dish to serve with coconut rice or any other type of rice you like.
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Chops and Rice (one-pot meal)
Instant Pot Jerk Pork
- 2 lb pork shoulder
- ¼ cup Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Rub the pork shoulder with brown sugar and the spice blend.
- Place pork into the Instant Pot and pour pineapple juice.
- Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Shred with a fork and serve 🙂