This flavorful Jamaican recipe will surely remind you of your last Caribbean holiday, or your dream journey if you’ve never been there!
- 2 lb pork shoulder
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup Jamaican jerk spice blend
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Rub your pork shoulder with brown sugar and the spice blend.
- Place pork into the Instant Pot and pour pineapple juice.
- Cook at high pressure for about 15 minutes (according to the size of your pork shoulder).
- Let the steam release naturally, then shred your meat with a fork and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.