This crispy steak made with pork is a typical Austrian recipe which is usually served with potatoes (fried or mashed). It’s a good idea for a quick but tasty Sunday lunch with your family and kids will surely love it!
- 1 lb pork meat sliced
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk your eggs with milk.
- Separately mix flour, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Dip each slice of pork into the egg mixture, then roll it into the powdered mix.
- Pour oil into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Add your pork slices and cook for 3 minutes, until they brown on each side.
- Add the water and cook at high pressure for about 8 minutes (according to the thickness of your pork slices).
- Quickly release the steam and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.