This crispy steak made with pork is a typical Austrian recipe which is usually served with potatoes (fried or mashed). It’s a good idea for a quick but tasty Sunday lunch with your family and kids will surely love it!
Pressure Cooker Pork Schnitzel Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1 lb pork meat sliced
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk your eggs with milk.
- Separately mix flour, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Dip each slice of pork into the egg mixture, then roll it into the powdered mix.
- Pour oil into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Add your pork slices and cook for 3 minutes, until they brown on each side.
- Add the water and cook at high pressure for about 8 minutes (according to the thickness of your pork slices).
- Quickly release the steam and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks