This crispy steak made with pork is a typical Austrian recipe which is usually served as a main dish for dinner.
These crispy pork cutlets are super easy to make using the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid, and you can get a delicious result in only 10 minutes.
It’s also good idea for a quick but tasty Sunday lunch with your family and kids will surely love it!
How to serve
Some ideas for side dishes:
Can I use another meat?
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- 1 lb pork sirloin thin cut
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray for the air fryer basket
- #1 bowl - Add flour
- #2 bowl - Beat the eggs
- #3 bowl - Mix breadcrumbs and salt and pepper
- Cover the pork cuts with flour, then dip inside the egg mixture and coat with the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place the air frying basket in the Instant Pot and spray the bottom with cooking spray.
- Place the pork schnitzel in the basket in a single layer and cover with the air fryer lid.
- Air Fryer at 400 °F for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, flip the pork, and spray the top with cooking spray.
- Air Fryer at 400 °F for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂