This Instant Pot char siu is an amazing Chinese dish. The recipe has the goodness of pork and all the delicious taste of it’s sauce.
How to serve
- 1 lb pork meat
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chuhou paste
- 2 cubes red bean curd
- 3 tbsp char siu sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinade the pork meat.
- Pour the mixture in the Instant Pot (without the pork).
- Place a trivet or a steamer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the pork meat on the trivet or the steamer basket.
- Season the pork it with kosher salt to taste.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 18 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural release for 15 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve :]
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.