It is a very easy dish containing less ingredients and more taste. It is quite healthy and is loved by everyone.
Instant Pot Paneer Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 lb fat milk
- 6 tbsp lime juice
- Add milk and lemon juice in the inner pot of Instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 4 minutes on LOW pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Meanwhile, line the strainer with cheesecloth and strain the mixture through it.
- Now, gather up the cheesecloth, squeeze and press the paneer flat.
- Sit the press on a plate and chill before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks