A delightful and creamy pudding made with soy milk, it is a simple to make and tastes amazing when served with the syrup on top.
Instant Pot Tofu Pudding Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups soy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ginger grounded
- 3/4 cup water
- Warm up the soy milk in a separate pot and add it into the agar agar mixture. Add vanilla extract into it and stir well.
- Cook for 3 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally
- Strain the mixture, once it has cooled a little transfer it into refrigerator to settle down.
- Put all the ingredients of syrup in a pan and stir until sugar is dissolved, remove the ginger.
- Serve tofu with the syrup on top.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.