Instant pot paella is a simple and very delicious dish full of taste, spices, and seafood.
So why make side dish separately when you can cook this amazing one-pot meal? Great option for dinner for the whole family.
Spanish dish at your kitchen in less than 30 minues!
- 3 cups risotto rice
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g chorizo sliced
- 150 ml white wine
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 500 g seafood mix frozen
- 150 g peas frozen
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon slices for garnish
- Place the olive oil, onion and garlic in the Instant Pot and sauté 3 minutes until the onion is soft and tender.
- Add in the chorizo and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and stir well. Then add the white wine and the chicken broth.
- Add in the rice, seafood, peas and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Serve with parsley and lemon slices.
ish dish at your kitchen!